1. SERVICE CALL –if your AC stopped working or lost its cool – call 407-923-3371 to schedule an AC repair from Winter Park’s Air Conditioning/Heating experts with 20 years of experience.
The service call fee is $69 for residential customers ( no after-hours charge).
Cover diagnostic and travel time. Winter Park and 10 miles around. For equipment located in an attic, or in any other place access to which requires the use of ladder, elevator, stairs, level above the second floor, please add $20.
What to expect from the AC repair service call?
We will thoroughly diagnose your AC system to determine the root cause of the failure. We will present all available options to fix it along with the cost UPFRONT. We use flat rates in 99% repairs, no hidden fees, you will know the total cost upfront, and only when we get your approval we will proceed further with the repair. We will make sure that our AC repair service will restore “Winter” in your Winter Park home!
2. AIR CONDITIONER REPLACEMENT –
AC Replacement in Winter Park and surrounding areas.
- When to replace your AC system? Short answer – when AC equipment age is between 10-15 years or older. Keeping old equipment for an extra five years may cost the same as to install a new one, without taking into consideration compromising in comfort and humidity level in your house.
- Zero or low out of pocket cost if you finance -A new AC system, such as Goodman, is way more efficient than your old one. It can significantly reduce your energy bill, some time to the point when you will have zero or very low out of pocket costs, if you finance, for example.
- What brand is better? Quality of installation is way more important than Brand name. We are a dealer of Goodman and Trane, but we work with all the brands.
- How much is the cost to replace AC? It depends on the SEER rating and the scope of work. For example, a 3-ton straight cool AC, Goodman, SEER 14, installed, for both units – indoor and outdoor, new thermostat, concrete pad for the outdoor unit, electrical heat strip heater, permit, overflow safety switch, locking caps, hurricane strap, demolition and disposal of old equipment, warranty, installed on ground level – $ 5,558
- 3-ton, SEER 18, two-stage compressor, variable speed AHU blower, AC straight cool, with the same options – $ 7,406
- Rebates – always changing, as of now, 10/08/2019, Duke Energy offers $ 600 on SEER 17 and up Heat Pump.
- Warranty – SEER 14 equipment -10 years parts, 1-year labor. An extended warranty on labor can be acquired, for up to 10 years, backed up by Goodman. SEER 18 equipment – 10 years parts, lifetime compressor, 10 years unit replacement, 3 years labor warranty for free of charge. 10 extended labor warranty available for extra price.
- Financing – we offer easy and affordable financing options. Also, we have special programs there no credit needed. Click on the pics below to apply for financing.
- FREE ESTIMATE on SYSTEM REPLACEMENT – call 407.923.3371 to schedule free, no-obligation estimate.
- Air Purification package – want to breath clean air? Asthma, allergies, fatigue? Let us help, we provide whole-house air cleaners which work way more efficient than a regular disposable air filter.
- What else? – we provide ductwork replacement and copper lineset replacement for peace of mind and to reach maximum efficiency of your new system.
4. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM/CHECK-UP –
Like a car, Air Conditioner must be served periodically to prolong its life and save your money on costly repair or earlier than needed change-out.
I cannot imagine you have not to see your mechanic once or twice per year to do an oil change and to check all major components of your car.
Why checking your Air Conditioner periodically would be any different?
The worst thing happens then your AC brakes down in the middle of Florida summer. Join our maintenance club.
We recommend checking your AC system twice per year, before Winter ( November, December) and before Summer ( March, April)
As side benefits you will get 10% discount on all our services and priority scheduling for appointments.