How much does it cost?
Price List on major repairs and AC replacement
We use a flat-rate pricing system in 99.99% of the cases, which simply means that you will know the price upfront. Very rarely, we might use the time/material pricing system. So, how much does it cost to install new AC system, ac motor, clean evaporator coil, unclogged the condensate drain line, charge freon, ac repair, etc? Please see below, for Residential customers only:
- Service call fee, Winter Park and 10 miles around. Residential house – $ 69
- Seasonal tune-up – $ 89
- Purge a condensate drain line and apply condensate pan treatment tablet, total –$ 75
- Capacitor replacement, labor, and material – $ 189
- Thermostat replacement, labor only –$ 275
- Evaporator coil cleaning – $575 plus the cost of refrigerant.
- Freon, R-22 or 407C , labor and material – $ 95/lb
- Refrigerant R-410A, labor, and material – $ 65/lb
- Blower motor replacement, ( indoor unit AHU)PSC, standard, none electronic motor, labor, and material $ 575
- Condenser Fan motor replacement ( outdoor unit CU), standard, none electronic motor, parts, and labor – $ 575
- Compressor replacement freon and recovery included- $ 1,700 labor+ cost of compressor, if not under warranty.
- Evaporator coil replacement, freon, and recovery included – $ 1,500 labor + cost of an evaporator coil, if not under warranty
- 3-ton straight cool AC, Goodman, SEER 14, installed, for both units – indoor and outdoor, new thermostat, concrete pad for the outdoor unit, electrical heat strip heater, permit, overflow safety switch, locking caps, hurricane strap, demolition and disposal of old equipment, warranty, installed on ground level – $ 5,558
- 3-ton, SEER 18, two-stage compressor, straight cool, AC, variable speed AHU blower, AC straight cool, with the same options – $ 7,406
- If you have not found what you were looking for, please give us a call at 407.923.3371 or