Why should I trust your company?
We have 20 years of experience in HVAC Field. We have been referred by many of our colleagues as Experts in Air Conditioning, and many times other AC companies hired us to resolve complex technical issues they had been run into. As the owner, I personally guarantee fair pricing, honesty, and quality of our service. I am personally involved in each step of the business and perform service calls on my own in 95% cases. Our install team is stellar and each and every employee has worked with me hand by hand, and has to prove his qualification and good moral standings. My educational background includes University with major in HVAC and years of experience in different areas of the HVAC industry. Please look at our reviews If you have any questions please contact us
What form of payments do we accept?
Credit card, electronic ACH, debit cards.
- Open: 7 am – 7 pm Monday through Saturday
- Winter Park, Maitland, Casselberry, Winter Spring, Oviedo, Altamonte Spring, Longwood, Orlando.
How much does it cost?
- How much does it cost? – please click and check the cost of most common AC repairs and system replacement
- Rebates – for Duke Energy customers we offer hassle-free rebates, we fill-out all the paperwork on your behalf. For example, as of 10/11/2019 rebate for Seer 17 and up heat pump was $ 600. Almost all utility companies offer rebates and we will provide all supporting documents for your application.
- We offer full service for any Air Conditioning system. AC maintenance, AC repair, AC replacement, new AC install, etc. We are a dealer of Goodman and Trane, but can install and service any brand. Sign-up for our Maintenance program, for only $ 89 per visit and get extra discounts, priority scheduling, and a lot more.
- We offer a whole-house air cleaning solution, which is way more effective than standard filters.
What is SEER?
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating. It is a metric to measure Air Conditioning efficiency. As of 2019, the minimum SEER in Florida was SEER 14. Think about SEER as MPG on Car, the higher the number the more efficient is your AC. For example, 3-ton AC SEER 14 will consume more energy than 3-ton AC SEER 18, hence the energy bill for SEER 14 will be higher than for SEER 18.
License and Insurance
- Our firm is FL State Certified Mechanical Contractor. License # CMC1250394. We hold all the necessary insurances.